- Mayday, a secret resistance group
- Underground Femaleroad, a rescue organization for Gileadean regime targets (in particular Handmaids)
- Baptist guerillas in the Appalachian Highlands (Novel, Section 14)
- The U.S. gouvernment-in-exile
- Radio Free America, an oppositional broadcast station airing in Gilead-controlled territory
- The Marthas' Network, a self-organized network of Gileadean Marthas.
- Unspecified armed resistance in Florida, California, and Illinois ("Offred", "Birth Day"), as well as in several regions indicated on political Maps of Gilead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.